While many of you are still in the middle of Winter, Spring is around the corner! Today our things jane likes post kicks off a week of articles looking forward to Spring. Here’s what we are loving this week:
1. We immediately fell in love with Coral and Stone’s Peach & Mint Tassel Bracelet. Their shop is filled with so many bright and happy pieces that we had a hard time deciding which one to feature! Each bracelet is meant to be stacked and layered.
2. Sugar and Charm’s Berrylicious Floral Cocktail is so pretty and girly. It is perfect for a girls’ party or if you just need a little escape on a Friday night.
3. Napkins are the quickest, most affordable way to freshen up your table. We love to throw casual dinner parties in the Spring and Summer and Serena and Lily’s new napkins are right up our alley. The napkins are sold in sets of 2 and are perfect for a mix and match table setting.
4. Luna Reef’s Pineapple Trio Print is perfect for a bookshelf, an office or a girls’ room. You may see this print again on the wall of Mia’s new big girl room.
5. Lemon Stripes revealed her master bedroom makeover on her blog last week and we love how light and fresh it looks!
6. We are definitely in Spring fashion mode and J.Crew’s Fabric d’Orsay Flats are a fun way to jump into the season. These flats are so colorful, but will really go with everything!
Hallman + Ashley