It is officially Spring and Easter is around the corner! We have so many fun Easter ideas to share with you this week, but we thought we would kick off the week with a few things that have inspired us! These ideas for a DIY bunny bowling set, a modern tea party, an old fashioned Easter candy box and some fabulous seasonal pieces have put a spring in our step!
1. We adore this DIY Bunny Bowling set featured on Handmade Charlotte and cannot wait to make it. We love crafts that double as games and this bowling set would be fabulous entertainment for kids at your next family event or party.
2. This season it’s all about the high-waisted flare jean, and we’ve recently become obsessed with finding the perfect pair. We love how Walk in Wonderland styled hers with a blue and white stripe shirt, but they would look equally as great with a structured button down, loose tank or peasant top. We’ll be trying on JBrand’s High Waisted Bell Bottoms, MiH’s High Waisted Flare, Frame’s Le High Flares, and these Madewell Flee Market Flares to see which we like best.
3. Who doesn’t love a tea party? Oh Happy Day’s modern tea party is a perfect theme for any Spring party and we love their menu ideas with simple and beautiful food!
4. It’s time to update our bag collection with Clare V’s new Chambray Purse, which is now available for pre-order. Chambray is so versatile that it will go with anything this Spring, which makes it perfect for a new everyday bag.
5. Candy. Candy. Candy! We love Sugar & Charm’s old fashioned Easter candy box and it is the perfect way to serve guests a little sweet treat if you are entertaining outside.
6. Soludos makes the most fabulous, and affordable espadrilles. Since we adore everything flamingo, these Soludos Flamingo Espadrilles are right up our alley!
Hallman + Ashley