Since we launched jane can… last October we have written over 200 posts, which is so hard to believe! We have been having a blast building our content and sharing our love for all the things “jane can do”. We are also very thankful to all of you that have followed along and supported us!
We are going to take a few weeks off this Summer to recharge and spend time with our families. Our next post will come out on July 14th so we thought we would leave you with our favorite articles from 2015. In the meantime, follow us on Instagram @janecan_ to see what we are up to during our blog vacation!
1. More than Just a Shirt: how we like to style our favorite closet staple: the classic white button down.
2. An Unbirthday Party is a great Summer activity that will make any day extra special.
3. Pure Fit Pure Food: Work out with Brecke…the best way to elevate your workout routine.
4. Lipsticks…Summer Brights: our favorite sheer and not so sheer bright lipsticks
5. Olive Oil Cake is definitely as good as all the hype and so easy to make!
6. Fourth of July party: It’s not too late to get some last minute 4th of July inspiration.
7. Arm Candy: our favorite stacking bracelets, complete with styling tips.
8. A Beautiful Blue Family Room: interior design inspiration with our favorite color!
9. Painted Circles Project: A great way to turn your kids art work into wall art!
10. DIY Book covers: how to make your own stylish book covers to add a pop of color to your home.
Happy 4th of July!
Hallman + Ashley