Summer is going by way too fast! We want to slow it down and enjoy every picnic, party and pool float! This week’s things jane likes celebrate the best of Summer with party ideas, a great summer dress, the perfect beach tote and little ways to enjoy the season. Here are a few of our favorite things this week:
1. Creative Pool Floats seem to be the thing this summer and we see why. The pool is always that much better with an ice cream sandwich float or an inflatable pink flamingo coaster.
2. Classy Girls Wear Pearls represents the best of East Coast prep. We just want to follow her around on her New England adventures, copying her outfits along the way. A simple and stylish summer dress is an essential and this blue and white polka dot is a classic that you can dress up or dress down.
3. Inspired by Palm Springs, Sugar + Cloth’s DIY retro Summer brunch is such a fun party theme and there are tons of DIY details that you could incorporate into any party. We especially love the DIY dotted wall backdrop!
5. We love casual, inpromtu parties and SF Girl By Bay’s summer soiree has shows you how to throw a stylish get together with a few summer staples.
6. You can never have enough beach bags! Madewell corsica straw beach tote is so versatile and you can wear it with anything.
Have a great week!
Hallman + Ashley