We’re back! We loved having a few weeks off to go on vacation, enjoy some downtime with our families and recharge our batteries! We are excited to be back and cannot wait for the next few months. Today’s things jane likes has little something for everyone. We found a few fun items to add to your wardrobe, some creative ideas for kids and two delicious ways to use peaches!
1. Pie is the quintessential Summer desert, and Hummingbird High’s combination of peaches, bourbon and brown sugar look simply scrumptious!
2. We just melted when we saw Wearing it Today’s last installment of “Just add Skirt”. It is too cute for words; and the orange skirt is stunning! You know how we love to dress up our casual t-shirts so this series was right up our alley.
3. When it comes to kids’ spaces, we think the more colorful they are the better. We love Pencil Shavings Studio’s post on creating A Library of Color. We especially love color bar ledges from Land of Nod.
4. These paper flower headbands from Oh Happy Day! are just a simple and colorful DIY that would make any girl feel extra special!
5. Peaches, peaches and more peaches! The idea of crostini topped with anything is always appealing because of the simplicity. These peach crostini from Love Maegan look delicious and would be the perfect lunch or Summer party appetizer.
6. We love how Dallas Wardrobe styled her tan Tory Burch Brody Bucket Bag with a crisp white dress. The bucket bag truly is the most versatile bag around right now…you can dress is up or down and it holds everything; perfect for us mom’s out there who feel the need to schlepp around everything but the kitchen sink!
Hallman + Ashley