We hope you had a wonderful weekend! We spent ours relaxing and gearing up for a fun and busy week ahead. After a successful first week in kindergarten, we had all earned some downtime. Ashley’s daughter Mia turned 5 this weekend so there was also reason to celebrate! Here’s a little Monday inspiration to get your week started!
1. A Beautiful Mess featured several Etsy shops that make and sell the most amazing jewelry, bags and t-shirts, but Gift Shops Brooklyn clutches and pouches were our favorite. We just love these colorful, eclectic and affordable bags that bring a little bit of color to our wardrobes.
2. We just discovered the fashion blog, Lovely Pepa, and from what we’ve seen so far we love everything she posts. Alexandra’s style is a wonderful mix of high and low fashion with the perfect combination of chic basics and laid back California-esque vibe. We especially love this black on black outfit, proving that you can wear all black in the Summer!
3. We are always looking for home inspiration and Jordan Ferney’s San Francisco home is fresh, stylish and very family friendly. Less is more in her sleek home, and it inspires us to clear things out and get organized!
4. Molly Sims’ blog is always a great place to go for health and beauty inspiration and the recent post by Emese Gromley has some great beauty products we cannot wait to try out. Fresh and glowing skin, here we come!
5. BLT + Grilled Peach Pizza with Jalapeno Honey + Gorgonzola!!!! The name of this recipe alone will make your mouth water. This recipe, created by Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest has all the best of summer in one dish. We cannot wait to make this recipe.
6. We took a trip to Ikea last week for some back to school supplies and re-discovered what a truly amazing place it is! It must be fate that Tell Love and Chocolate posted this adorable DIY painted basket, featuring one from none other than Ikea. We’re planning our next trip to Ikea ASAP so we can grab this little gem and brighten it up with a few pom-poms and craft paint!
Hallman + Ashley