Let’s do this Monday! We are kicking off the week with a great way to get organized and a super fun after school snack for your kids. We also have beauty recs, a great look to transition into Fall and a glam new home line to brighten up your day.
2. Fall is almost here, but with this heat wave we’ve been having in LA it’s hard to believe. This look from Bittersweet Colours is the perfect Summer to Fall transition outfit for these high temps.
3. Handmade Charlotte’s “Color-Coded Chaos Crusher” is a brilliant system to keep your kids organized and help day to day life run more smoothly.
4. The new Emily & Meritt collection for PBTeen is filled with stripes, gold and sparkle. Not matter your age, you will find tons of great pieces to bring a little urban glam to your home.
5. We love Design Mom’s easy and fun after school snack because you can make it with anything you have on hand. You can make this snack with your child’s favorite foods or as a creative way to introduce them to new flavors.
6. Camille Styles’ Farro, Tomato and Roasted Lemon Salad includes all our favorite ingredients! It’s the perfect main course for lunch or dinner and the Farro makes it hearty enough to satisfy our appetites.
Hallman + Ashley