After a lovely, long weekend it is hard to get back to reality, but we found some great things this week to get you excited about Fall. Hopefully, a big dose of stripes, school supplies, homemade treats, Fall fashion and home decor will help you jump into the week!
1. How cute are the Kitchy Kitchen’s mini cherry pies!? They would make the perfect baking activity for kids, or even a delicious dessert for a Fall BBQ.
2. We love our striped shirts, so Le Fashion’s 25 ways to wear a striped shirt immediately caught our eye. Le Fashion shows that you really can wear a traditional striped button down for any occasion, from casual to dressed up and anywhere in between.
3. We loved Lonny’s magazine recent article on The Sexy Cabin, especially the look of a cabin where “the outside is stained ebony, and the interiors are layered with rustic-meets-urbane eclecticism.”
4. We admit it, we have a pom pom addiction. We are sucker for any craft that involves pom poms and this market tote from Damask Love is especially cute!
5.This adorable back to school party featured on hello, wonderful has tons of inspiration for a party, a teacher gift or an extra special after school snack. We love the blue and yellow palette and the handmade decor like crayon holders, ABC cookies, scrabble tile cards, and tons of school-themed snacks.
6. Do you remember eating fruit roll ups as a kid…peeling it off the plastic sheet and wrapping it around your finger? Half Baked Harvest’s homemade version looks just as tasty and are much better for the kiddos than the store bought roll ups. What’s even better, the flavor options are limitless!
Have a great week!
Hallman + Ashley