This weekend was REALLY hot in L.A., but we still have an Autumn state of mind. We are ready for apple treats, pumpkins and all that is good about this time of year. This week we have a fall cocktail, tabletop, recipes and lots of Fall fashion inspiration.
1. We love a moscow mule, but this Fall-inspired apple cider moscow mule recipe sounds amazing. This “fall in a cup” cocktail created by Sugar & Charm is the perfect way to celebrate the season during happy hour.
2. Since the first day of Fall is this week, it is time to transition out of our Summer staples! Cup of Jo’s post on 12 Fall dresses has some really cute dresses in a variety of styles that are perfect for this time of year.
3. Oh, what to do with all the late season fruits to make them last longer? Red Tricycle has some delicious ways to make our favorite berries and apples last long past their season.
4. These colorful butteryfly cut-outs would make the perfect garland for a little girl’s room, or any room for that matter!
5. We love to set a pretty table and this Fall inspired tabletop from Design Love Fest is simple, fresh and elegant. We especially love the colors and the natural elements incorporated into the tablescape.
6. Our kids aren’t the only ones who need a new bag at the start of the school year! We love Happily Grey’s grown up backpack. It’s simple, stylish and allows us to keep our hands free.
Have a fabulous week!
Hallman + Ashley