This weekend we finally got a little break from the heat and the cooler weather was a very welcome treat! This week we found an easy Halloween craft, a festive snack, some super cute kid costumes and a glamorous Halloween bar that will definitely get you excited about October. We rounded off this weeks things jane likes with some Fall style tips and some hair inspiration!
1. We adore these Jack O Lantern pumpkin drinks from Love the Day! How fun would these be for a special school snack, a Halloween party or even just a normal October breakfast?!!?!
2. Now that the weather is finally starting to cool down we are inspired by all the latest outerwear trends. We love Le Fashions’s ideas on how to wear textured camel coats, which are a nice update to this classic winter staple.
3. Sugar and Charm’s Halloween Bar is so glamorous, we can’t wait to throw our own grown up Halloween Party, complete with eerie cocktails and decadent appetizers!
4. Short hair is great because it makes getting ready on a daily basis so easy, but it’s just as easy to get stuck in a style rut, which is why we love The Beauty Department’s simple styling tips for shorter hair.
5. Love the Day’s costume ideas for kids are too cute! These lemonade and ice cream stand costumes are ADORABLE and they look like they are pretty easy to make!
6. This Halloween silly stackers game from Handmade Charlotte is a super simple craft that would be a great activity for a party or a playdate. Kids will love stacking these ghouls, gourds and monsters as high as they can before they crash and then they can do it all over again!
Have a great week!
Hallman + Ashley